ActPoint KPI, a leading school business and district operations performance management service created in collaboration with the Council of the Great City Schools (CGCS), announced a comprehensive overhaul to their user-interface. Finance, Operations, HR and IT leaders now have an even more powerful tool to ensure their district’s funds are spent in direct alignment with their district’s strategy to support student learning. Updates include:
- User communities
- Advanced charts and data
- Easy sharing to stakeholders
- Performance modeling
- Dynamic, personalized homepage
The demand for accountability and transparency with public funds in schools has grown considerably in the past ten years. The needs of a business officer in a school district go beyond just forecasting and standard modeling. The new KPI features allow you to:
- Understand what levers have the most impact on your bottom line, performance, budget, management of resources and effectiveness
- Share knowledge within a team and across districts
- Learn the operational best practices of the most efficient leaders
- Leverage tools and knowledge of experienced business and operations leaders
- Advocate for funding needs easily to district leaders and boards
- Create accountability and transparency across all departments
- Surface inefficiencies and underlying factors
- Conduct thorough root cause analyses.
Pricing and availability
The new features were made available to all customers on February 15th.
Not a current customer? Contact the ActPoint KPI team to discuss promotional launch discounts and to schedule a demo.