CGCS 2019 Performance Measurement and Benchmarking Report
Results from Fiscal Year 2017-18
See what key performance indicators (KPIs) the CFOs, COOs, CIOs and CHROs in public schools around the nation measured to generate the highest impact on their districts.
The 2019 annual benchmarking survey results from the Council of Great City Schools (CGCS) and TransACT outlines the results for fiscal year 2017-2018 and sets benchmarks for a number of key operations areas, including Business Services, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, and Technology.
In this report you’ll learn:
- How to use KPIs to improve performance
- Strategic, policy-level and management-level KPIs
- Which factors influence KPIs
- Top-performing school districts for each KPI
- Goals for cost and service levels in your district