Using a Software Solution for Homeless Program State and Federal Reporting Requirements
Live Webinar: September 26, 2019 at 9:00 am PT / 12 pm ET
Access the recorded version by completing the form below
Watch TransACT's recorded webinar, originally held on September 26th at 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET with Dr. David Holbrook, TransACT’s Executive Director of Federal Programs and State Relationships and three guest panelists:
- Dr. Karen Barber, Director of Federal Programs of Santa Rosa Florida
- Dr. Anita Farver, Title I Assistant Coordinator of Little Rock Arkansas
- Dionna Smith-Jonhson McKinney-Vento Liaison of Wayne County North Carolina
In this webinar the guest panel discusses how a software solution can be an integral part of a Homeless Liaison's toolbox, that:
- Helps manage state and federal reporting requirements
- Tracks students and the services they receive
- Reports on student outcomes and other important metrics with an integration to Student Information Systems
Complete the form on the right to access the webinar Using a Software Solution for Homeless Program State and Federal Reporting Requirements originally recorded on September 26th, 2019 at 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET.
See what Dr. Farver had to say about HIMSS:
"Our district has been a HIMSS customer for over three years. I am one of your biggest fans and I believe that your product is everything you promised it to be and more. More importantly, Cayen Systems customer service is five star! I especially want to share with you the awesome, professional, and expert customer service the District has received from our account manager. She is in tune with the needs of districts (urban, rural, small and large). She always seeks to find the best answer, not just an answer, that will yield the greatest dividend for our students and our schools."