You can watch our panel discussion, "Making A Positive Impact For McKinney Vento Qualified Students," anytime on demand by completing the form at the right.
The panel featured Phillip Smith, Brand Manager for TransACT's Student SupportTracker, and our guest presenters:
- Heidi Reang, District Homeless Liaison with the Tigard-Tualatin School District
- Debbie DiAnnie, McKinney-Vento Liaison for the School of Hammond
Our panel covered the following areas of focus:
- How to identify students when they change schools or addresses
- Ways to leverage technology to address the daily challenges faced by McKinney-Vento homeless liaisons
- How to overcome barriers to timely student support through improved collaboration and communication
Complete the form at the right to watch the webinar.