2018 Performance Measurement and Benchmarking Report
See what key performance indicators (KPIs) the CFOs, COOs, CIOs and CHROs in public schools around the nation measured to generate the highest impact on their districts.
The 2018 annual benchmarking survey results from the Council of Great City Schools (CGCS) and TransACT outlines the results for fiscal year 2016-2017 and sets benchmarks for a number of key operations areas. In this report you’ll learn:
- How to use KPIs to improve performance
- Strategic, policy-level and management-level KPIs
- Which factors influence KPIs
- Median, high and low performance benchmarks across three fiscal years
- Top-performing school districts for each KPI
- Goals for cost and service levels in your district
Complete the form on this page to learn how your district measures against its peers and understand where you can begin taking steps to improve operations.