Supporting ESSA compliance with a mobile-centric, secure, trackable, integrated, and inclusive update
We are launching significantly enhanced features and capabilities to the TransACT® ParentNotices interface. This is the next step in our overall mission to provide state departments of education, school district administrators, and local teachers with the latest technology to help manage compliance with parent and family engagement laws under ESSA, Section 504, and IDEA, as well as in service to students and families throughout our communities.
TransACT ParentNotices is an online subscription to federally required or recommended notices, written by a team of state and local federal programs directors, legally reviewed, and translated into priority languages to provide equitable access to school-to-home communications for all student populations. We began more than 24 years ago in partnership with a local school district who had issues accessing professional translators after a recent growth in the Korean population.
Updated interface and Search Capability
- Easily find forms and federal compliance guidance and navigate from your preferred device
Mobile-Friendly Delivery and Signature Collection
- Reach staff and parents with push notifications on mobile devices, and allow them to respond from the device of their choice
Parent Engagement Dashboard
- Easily track which parents have opened, started, and completed the notifications that you or your team have delivered
Integration with Student Information System (SIS)
- Auto-fill forms with student and parent contact information
- Deliver federally required forms and notifications to the accurate and most-up-to-date guardian
Automated Approval Workflows
- Administrators can automate the review and approval of notifications and forms before they are delivered to parents and families
The updates to TransACT ParentNotices will improve the sending, tracking, receiving, completing, and submitting of school-to-home communications and forms by parents, teachers, and administrators. To preview the updates coming to TransACT ParentNotices, schedule a quick demo with a member of our team.