The June 2021 ParentNotices release further supports school and district staff by collecting parent signatures on crucial notifications while improving content management with auto-fill student assessment results. The latest release includes:
Collect E-Signatures on Notices
At critical points throughout the school year, teachers and administrators require parents or guardians to give consent or to signify they have read a notice by collecting a signature.
- ParentNotices subscribers can now request an electronic and paperless signature from parents or guardians on any notice sent electronically
- Parents and families can receive PDF forms and notices via email with a link to Parent-View to view the notice
- Parents and families can provide a secure, electronic signature and return the notice from on the device of their choice
- Depending on the notice, a parent can click a button to submit the completed notice, which alerts the school to the form completion
- An electronic signature is immediate, more secure, and will save school staff from doing a great deal of paper shuffling. Rather than printing and mailing, or sending documents home in students' backpacks, a parent or guardian receives the document electronically and delivers it back in a matter of minutes
Auto-Fill Assessment Related Fields
- Upload one set of data to populate blank fields in ParentNotices automatically in assessment results. Upload both English Language Proficiency (ELP) assessment and content assessment results for autofill into documents like the beginning of the school year notice to English Learners' (EL) parents required by the Every Student Succeeds Act
- ParentNotices account administrators can automatically populate basic text fields with information already included in the database. Now being able to go further and have additional fields auto-fill is a huge time saver
- Auto populating fields will save hundreds of hours for staff at districts who send out notices to EL students at the beginning of a school year. Without ParentNotices, staff manually enter every individual assessment result into an online database or tracking spreadsheet at the beginning of the school year as part of the required notification to parents of ELs
Add Watermark Image to Form
- You can now customize your notices and forms by adding your district or school logo in the form settings
- This watermark image appears in the form background
- You can select the transparency level and turn the feature on or off at will to include or not include the watermark
TransACT ParentNotices is parent engagement software used by school districts and state departments of education to support compliant and equitable parent engagement. Subscribers to all four ParentNotices Collections have access to over 200 different expertly written and translated notices that have been legally reviewed where applicable for compliance with federal education laws. ParentNotices supports administrators in a compliant parent and family engagement plan and can serve as evidence of implementation in the event of a federal or state monitoring visit.
For more information about delivering parent communications in a distance or hybrid learning environment, request a demonstration of ParentNotices.