There are many challenges to working with students experiencing homelessness, particularly when it comes to the complex reporting requirements that, for example, vary between federal grants like the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act grants and ESSA Title I homeless student services.
This webinar was held on September 26th at 9 am PT, 12 pm ET for our upcoming webinar to discuss the benefits of using a software solution for homeless program reporting requirements. Three guests will be Joining Lynn Russo, they are:
- Dr. Karen Barber, Director of Federal Programs of Santa Rosa Florida
- Dr. Anita Farver, Title I Assistant Coordinator of Little Rock Arkansas
- Dionna Smith-Jonhson McKinney-Vento Liaison of Wayne County North Carolina
This guest panel will be discussing how a software solution can be an integral part of a Homeless Liaisons toolbox, by:
- Helping manage state and federal reporting requirements
- Tracking students and the services they receive
- Providing best-in-class customer service, support, and expertise
Here’s what Dr. Anita Farver had to say about Student SupportTracker (SST):
“Our district has been an SST customer for over three years. I am one of your biggest fans and I believe that your product is everything you promised it to be and more. More importantly, TransACT customer service is five-star! I especially want to share with you the awesome, professional, and expert customer service the District has received from our account manager. She is in tune with the needs of districts (urban, rural, small and large). She always seeks to find the best answer, not just an answer, that will yield the greatest dividend for our students and our schools.”
We are proud to provide free, informational webinars on 21APR, ESSA, McKinney-Vento, and other federal requirements to support our customers and the community in the work they do to increase program and participant growth and achievement.