TransACT ParentNotices is parent engagement software that is used by school districts and state departments of education to support compliant and equitable parent engagement. Subscribers of ParentNotices have access to over 200 different expertly written and translated notices that have been legally reviewed where applicable for compliance with federal education laws. ParentNotices supports administrators in a compliant parent engagement plan and can serve as evidence of implementation in the event of a state monitoring visit.
The April 2021 release focuses on reporting and dashboards that help administrators confirm the requirements, delivery, and receipt of required notices. The specific updates enable users to access their preferred reports, dashboards, and recommendations faster.
Gain Faster Confirmation of Notice Delivery
Administrators need to know that each school or district staff member sent the required notices by their federally required time. The recent updates support fast and efficient confirmation.
- Filter dashboards by delivery date– Avoid scrolling through a long list of notifications and find notices by a specific date or time period to easily confirm who delivered a notification or when it was delivered.
- Save filter preferences – Save pre-set filters to avoid repeatedly filtering for the same data over and over. Administrators can filter and save their preferred settings.
Save and Store Customize Reporting in RoadMaps
RoadMaps use a series of yes/no questions to guide educators through the process of determining which parent notices are required to send out in a particular time period or situation. They are a compliance and guidance component of ParentNotices subscriptions that existing subscribers can access at any time. Completed RoadMaps produce a customized Summary Report that includes all the questions, the answers to questions, and the list of recommended notifications.
RoadMaps are now updated so administrators can:
- Monitor the completion of RoadMaps assigned to districts or individuals by filtering for completed RoadMaps.
- Review the summary report for each completed RoadMap in order to monitor the answers to key questions in the RoadMaps
- Review the Summary Reports completed by your district
- Identify the notices necessary to meet compliance requirements for ESSA
Advanced District-Level Compliance Enforcement
Some districts subscribe to DistrictNotices, which allows them to upload district-specific documents. Districts now have an additional capability to manage these notices locally.
Updated document controls allow system administrators to:
- Archive notices - Hide a district notice without accidentally deleting it from your account
- Restore notices - Unarchive a district notice
For more information about delivering parent communications in a distance or hybrid learning environment, request a demonstration of ParentNotices.