In support of the National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month, TransACT is making the 2014 TransACT® GenEd Anti-Bullying Kit available to all subscribers across the country free of charge.
The 2014 Anti-Bullying Kit includes:
- Bully-Free Zone Campus Sign - Free download
- Bullying, Incident Report Form
- Bullying, Information for Parents
- Login to your TransACT account
- Download the 2014 Anti-Bully Kit on your TransACT homepage
- Forward this email to staff asking them to do the same
- Print and post the Bully-Free Zone Campus Sign at your schools and in your classrooms
Win the Complete Set of Printed Customized Campus Signs for Your District!
Between now and October 31, follow us, connect with us, and join us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Then, post how you’ve implemented the 2014 Anti-Bully Kit in your district, including #parentnotices and #bullyingpreventionmonth.
Each unique post counts as 1 entry to win (1 post per day, retweets will not count, both hashtags must be included).
On November 1, three (3) winners will be drawn from our social media pages (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook). The winners will be contacted individually for delivery, and then announced on our social media pages.
Join us in our quest to spread the word to prevent bullying.