The National Council of State Title III Directors (NCSTIIID) has organized its 2018 National Meetings in coordination with the National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE) conference. The NCSTIIID 2018 National Meetings will take place during NABE’s pre-conference institutes at the same venue as NABE’s 2018 Conference. NABE’s pre-conference institutes are scheduled for February 28th, 2018 at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, NM.
The agenda includes presentations by:
- Drs. Wayne Thomas and Virginia Collier, Dual Language Researchers
- The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of English Language Acquisition (OELA)
- The U.S. Department of Education’s Office of State Support (OSS)
- A Panel discussion by parent’s of English Learners
- And breakout sessions targeting State and District educational leaders.
To register for the NCSTIIID 2018 National Meetings, click here
A draft agenda is available by clicking here
Lodging information is available through NABE by clicking here